To City Hall From Sacramento (I-80 Westbound)
- Take I-80 towards San Francisco
- Take the RICHARDS BLVD NORTH/DOWNTOWN exit
- Follow Richards Boulevard through the underpass
- Turn left at FIRST STREET (traffic signal just beyond the underpass)
- Turn right at B STREET (stop sign)
- Follow B Street north through two traffic signals
- Once you cross Fifth Street/Russell Boulevard (second traffic signal),
- Turn left into the first driveway. This is the City Hall parking lot.
To City Hall From San Francisco (I-80 Eastbound)
- Take I-80 towards Sacramento
- Take State Route 113 North/WOODLAND exit
- Take the RUSSELL BLVD exit, turn right at the end of the ramp
- Follow Russell Boulevard east 1 mile to A STREET
- Turn left onto A Street
- Turn right into the second driveway. This is the City Hall parking lot.
To City Hall From Sacramento International Airport (SMF)
- Go to the Airport Exit/I-5
- Take the I-5 North/Woodland ramp
- Follow I-5 north approximately 7 miles
- Take the COUNTY ROAD 102 exit, turn left at the end of the ramp
- Follow County Road 102 south about 6 miles. At the Davis City Limit, Road 102 becomes POLE LINE ROAD.
- Continue to follow Pole Line Road south through 3 traffic signals.
- Turn right onto FIFTH STREET (fourth traffic signal)
- Follow Fifth Street west 1 mile to B STREET.
- Turn right onto B Street.
- Turn left info the first driveway. This is the City Hall parking lot.