Davis Police Department     2600 Fifth Street               Davis, CA  95618

Online Crime Reporting

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Welcome to the Davis Police Department Online Crime/Incident Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online reporting system allows you to submit a crime/incident report directly and print a copy of the police report for free. Please review the following questions to find out if online report filing is right for you:

  • Is this an in-progress Emergency?
  • Did this incident occur outside the Davis City limits?
  • Are there KNOWN or clearly identifiable suspects?
  • Did this occur on a Freeway?

If you answered YES to any of the above questions, please call the Davis Police Department (emergency 9-1-1; non-emergency 530-747-5400) to file your report. If you answered NO to the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. Upon completion of this report process you will:

  • See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your report is complete.
  • Be given a report case number.
  • Be able to print a copy of the submitted information for your records.

Please Note:

  • All reports will be reviewed. Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
  • Filing a false police report is a crime.

Using the Online Crime/Incident Reporting System you can report incidents such as:

Property Damage, Lost Property, Telephone Harassment, Theft, Identity Theft, a NON Injury- Vehicle Collision,  a NON Injury Hit and Run, Assault, Minor Injury Battery, Threats, Vandalism, Burglary, Abandoned Bikes and Vehicles, Code Enforcement related issues, Illegal Camping, and Anonymous Tips.

To report a Child Custody Court Order violation, contact the Yolo County District Attorney’s Office of Child Abduction directly using the following link:

To report Theft of Mail from a mailbox or receptacle, contact the United States Post Office directly where they can take a written report or you may file a report online using the following link:  

To report a Lost or Stolen United States Issued Passport, contact the United States Department of State directly using the following link: and submit a DS-64 Form at  If it is not a United States issued passport, you must report it to your home embassy.

Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples on the following page. Please click on "Select Incident" to begin.