(530) 758-0204 FAX
(530) 757-5666 TDD
23 Russell Boulevard
Davis, CA 95616
- Office Hours
Monday – Friday:
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Recreation Program Forms & Handouts
- September 2019-August 2020 Liability Waiver (Fall 2019)
- Class Handouts & Parent Handbooks
- Fee Subsidy Program Application
- Quality Assurance!
The Handbook will be available in May 2019!
The 2018 Summer Camp Handbook contains information about all of our summer camp programs this year. Camps included are: Arts & Crafts Camp, Band and Strings, Basketball Camp, Camp Putah, Dog Days of Summer, Gymnastics and Dance Camps, Fresh-i Media Camps, Horse Camp, Kids in the Kitchen, Kinder Camp, Mad Science Camps, PM Kids Club, Progressive Skills Horse Camp, Rainbow Summer, Rock Band Camp, Skate Camp, Skyhawks, Summer Quest, Trekkers, Volunteer Camps and Voyagers.
New Digital Permission Slips and Emergency Contact Forms - ePACT
This year, the City of Davis Parks and Community Services Department is using ePACT Network. This is an easy-to-use system, that replaces our old paper emergency and medical forms. In the past, we’ve asked you to submit paper forms for each session your child was participating in, but no more! With ePACT, you only need to do it once. If something changes, update your ePACT record and rest assured that the we receive the update automatically.
- Information is easy to access for when we need it.
- We can better support our campers in any situation, from illness to evacuation to notifying families of a delayed arrival due to traffic.
- ePACT is HIPAA compliant so you know your families' information is secure.
- Families only have to fill out the forms once, unless information changes.
- Families can upload an image of their child so camp staff can match the data to the child.
Invitations to create your account will be sent out via email. Please complete your information BEFORE camp begins! The Summer Handbook will be sent separately on June 1.
Concussion and Head Injury Information
Pursuant to Article 2.5 (commencing with Section 124235) of Chapter 4 of Part 2 of Division 106 of the Health and Safety Code, before an athlete may participate in any City of Davis Parks and Community Services sanctioned activity, the athlete and his or her parent/guardian must review and execute this Concussion and Head Injury Information Sheet (CHIS). The CHIS is good for one calendar year.
Fee Subsidy Program Application
What is the fee subsidy/scholarship program?
The City of Davis allocates funds each year to help offset the cost of City recreation programs for low income households. Those who qualify receive a discounted 50% of program fees up to their allotted household amount. Because the amount of funding and number of subsidy requests varies, we are not able to provide a specific income cut-off for applications. Families with the lowest incomes will be granted subsidies first.
Scholarship applications for the periods of Summer 2018, Fall 2018, and Winter/Spring 2019 are now available. Applications are due by February 22, 2019 at 5:00pm, applications received after the due date will be reviewed and placed on a waiting list.
How do I apply for a fee subsidy/scholarship?
To apply for a fee subsidy/scholarship, simply download the fee subsidy application packet, print it out, complete it, and return it to our office by the application deadline.
Complete the application and submit it by 5:00 pm on 2/22/19 to:
- Parks & Community Services Department, 23 Russell Blvd., Davis CA 95616
- Davis Senior Center, 646 A street, Davis CA 95616
- Email to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
It is our goal to provide our customers with high quality recreation programs, events and activities. We take great pride in helping to make your experience with us an enjoyable one. If we misrepresent the program in any way, please contact us and share your concerns and suggestions for improvement. If you or your family member attends the entire first class or activity and finds the program was misrepresented, you may submit a Quality Assurance form no later than 24 hours after the first class meeting. Upon receiving the completed form, staff may arrange for one of the following:
- Receive a program or activity transfer, at no additional expense, with any remaining balance credited to the customer's account;
- Receive a full credit of equal value on the customer's account that can be applied to any other activity in the future;
- Refund to credit card (if payment was made with credit card);
- Refund by direct mail within 4 weeks (if payment was made with cash or check);
Quality Assurance refunds or customer credits are not guaranteed and will not be given after the second class meeting. Quality Assurance refunds are not valid for event ticket sales, excursions, one-day specialty programs, sports leagues, daily or seasonal passes or facility rentals.