Draft Specific Plan – October 14, 2019
The City of Davis is pleased to release the Draft Downtown Davis Specific Plan and Draft Downtown Form Based Code. There will be 90-day public review and comment period on the draft documents beginning on October 14, 2019 and ending on January 14, 2020.
The draft documents are provided below:
The Downtown Plan Advisory Committee (DPAC) has been providing assistance throughout the plan process. The Chair and Vice Chair of the DPAC have written an introductory letter to accompany the release of the draft plan with the intent to provide context about the DPAC and the process to date.
- DPAC Chair and Vice Chair Introductory Letter to the Public Review Draft Specific Plan for Downtown Davis
The draft plan appendices (Chapter 10) are provided below:
- 00 Appendices Cover
- 01 Existing Conditions
- 02 Economic Background Analysis
- 03 Recurring CASP Implementation Problems
- 04 Public Workshop 1 Summary
- 05 Public Workshop 1 Feedback
- 06 Public Workshop 2 Summary
- 07 Public Workshop 2 Feedback
- 08 Sustainability Recommendations
- 09 Current Regulations Analysis
- 10 Underutilized Sites Map
- 11 Illustrative Plan
- 12 Downtown Neighborhoods Map
Public Comments Received
The following public comments on the Draft Downtown Plan were received during the 90-day public review period.
All Public Comments (01/15/20) Compiled
Document Availability and Public Meetings
In addition, a hard copy of the documents are available for review at:
- Mary L. Stephens – Davis Branch Library located at 315 E. 14th Street, Davis.
- City of Davis, Department of Community Development and Sustainability located at 23 Russell Boulevard, Suite 2, Davis.
During the review period, opportunities for the public to learn about the draft plan will be provided and will include public meetings. See the Davis Downtown Plan Upcoming Meetings and Events webpage for more detailed information.
Members of the public wishing a printed copy may purchase it at Copyland who can print them in color or in black & white. Copyland is located at 231 G Street in downtown Davis.
Comments may also be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.