- (530) 757-5610 Ext 7244
- (530) 757-5666 TDD
- Office Address
- Principal Planner: Sherri Metzker
530 757-5610 Ext 7239 firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Planner: Jessica Lynch
530 747-5887 email@example.com
530 757-5610 Ext 7207 firstname.lastname@example.org
530 757-5610 Ext 7237 email@example.com
530 757-5610 Ext 7235 firstname.lastname@example.org
530 757-5610 Ext 7215
- Closed until April 7th, 2020
The Planning Division provides the community with current and long range planning services to maintain and enhance the City as a safe, vital and attractive community.
|Planning Forms and Handouts||Maps|
Current planning provides information on development policies and standards including General Plan, specific plans, zoning, subdivision regulations and design guidelines. The staff reviews development permit applications which involve environmental and historic preservation reviews, neighborhood contacts, and staff reports to city commissions and City Council. Staff to the Planning Commission.
Long Range Planning
Long Range Planning involves the update and maintenance of the General Plan, area plans and special research projects. Current efforts with community engagement include:
For Zoning Ordinance, see Municipal Code Chapter 40.
For Zoning designations in the city, see Zoning Map.
For Zoning info on individual parcels, see Zoning Standards.
For Zoning Core Area Existing, see Core Area Existing Zoning
General and Specific Plans
- General Plan
- General Plan Program EIR
- Core Area Specific Plan
- Core Area 2000 Strategy Report
- Gateway / Olive Drive Specific Plan
- South Davis Specific Plan
- 2013-2021 Housing Element Update
- 2008 Housing Steering Committee Report
- 2011 Council Direction for Housing
Link to City of Davis Affordable Housing Program information
- Link to Transportation Planning information.
- Core Parking Districts Map
- Sphere of Influence for the City of Davis approved by Yolo County June 2008