Boards, commissions, and committees (referred to collectively as “city commissions”) have a critical role in the City of Davis. Commissions provide another important avenue for determining the community’s feelings about an issue. The individuals who serve on the City’s commissions are among the most respected and appreciated volunteers in the community.
Apply to Serve on a City Commission!
**CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS**
While the ongoing Shelter in Place Order is in force, Commission meetings may be scheduled to address limited critical/time-sensitive matters, determined on a case-by-case basis. If meetings are held, in compliance with the current Shelter in Place Order, and as allowed by the Governor’s Executive Order N-29-20 which allows for a deviation of teleconference rules required by the Brown Act, meetings will be held by electronic methods, and no in person attendance will be allowed.
- Bicycling, Transportation, and Street Safety Commission
- Civic Arts Commission
- Finance and Budget Commission
- Historical Resources Management Commission
- Human Relations Commission
- Natural Resources Commission
- Open Space and Habitat Commission
- Planning Commission
- Police Accountability Commission
- Recreation and Park Commission
- Senior Citizen Commission
- Social Services Commission
- Tree Commission
- Utilities Commission
- City/Chamber of Commerce 2x2
- City/Davis Downtown 2x2
- City/Davis Joint Unified School District 2x2
- City/Yolo County 2x2
- City/Yolo County/UC Davis 2x2x2
- City/Yolo County Visitors Bureau 2x2
Joint Powers Agency
- Public Facilities Financing Authority
- Valley Clean Energy Alliance
- Woodland-Davis Clean Water Agency
The following Committees and Task Forces have completed their assigned duties and are no longer meeting.