23 Russell Blvd Suite 2
Davis, CA 95616
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Cell emergencies on UCD campus
UC Davis Fire Dept
For a compilation of resource information and more information about neighbor relations, look online at Neighborhood Resources
Code Compliance Hotline
Online Citizen Requests/Complaints
Affordable & Fair Housing
Parks & Recreation
Tipsy Taxi Safe Rides Program
Safe Party Initiative
UC Davis Local Government Relations
Here are some of the free/low-cost legal resources available to Davis renters:
- Legal Services of Northern California provides legal help to low-income, students and the elderly. The Woodland office serves all of Yolo County.
- ASUCD legal services provides UC Davis undergraduate students multiple free fifteen minute consultations based on availability with an attorney per quarter.
- UC Davis Graduate Student Association offers free legal consultations for graduate students.
- Superior Court of California, County of Yolo Self Help Center.
- NOLO is one of the web's largest libraries of consumer-friendly legal information – all available for free.
- LawHelpCA is California's official and free legal resource.