During the COVID-19 emergency, pursuant to the Governor’s Executive Order N-29-20 which allows for a deviation of teleconference rules required by the Brown Act, the City of Davis has been conducting commission and committee meetings via teleconference.
Recording can also be found on the Meeting Videos page for each Commission/Committee:
- Bicycling, Transportation, and Street Safety Commission
- Finance and Budget Commission
- Historical Resources Management Commission
- Human Relations Commission
- Natural Resources Commission
- Open Space and Habitat Commission
- Police Accountability Commission
- Recreation and Park Commission
- Senior Citizen Commission
- Social Services Commission
- Tree Commission
- Utilities Commission
- City/Chamber of Commerce 2x2
- City/Davis Downtown 2x2
- City/Davis Joint Unified School District 2x2
- City/Yolo County 2x2
- City/Yolo County/UC Davis 2x2x2
- City/Yolo County Visitors Bureau 2x2
Commissions/Committees not listed here have not held a recorded teleconference meeting.
You may also view City Council and Planning Commission meetings.