(530) 758-0204 FAX
(530) 757-5666 TDD
23 Russell Blvd., Suite 1
Davis, CA 95616
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The City Clerk serves as the local Elections Official and coordinates municipal elections.
Effective beginning with the next General Municipal Election, the City of Davis has transitioned to a district election process for City Council elections. Learn more...
The Davis General Municipal Election date has been changed to coincide with the statewide general election commencing in 2020. Statewide general elections are held in even-numbered years on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November. The next General Municipal Election will be held on November 3, 2020.
- Ordinance No. 2564 - Change in Election Date (PDF)
- Election Date Change Notification Post Cart (PDF)
- Yolo County Elections Office
- State of California Secretary of State's Office
- State of California Fair Political Practices Commission
- Davis Municipal Code Chapter 12 - Elections
Register to Vote!
The last day to register to vote is 15 days prior to any election.
For online voter registration information please visit the
California Secretary of State website.
Voter registration forms may also be picked up at:
- Davis City Hall, 23 Russell Blvd.
- The Davis Branch of the Yolo County Library, 315 East 14th St.
- The US Post Office, 2020 5th St.