While the ongoing Shelter in Place Order is in force, Commission meetings may be scheduled to address limited critical/time-sensitive matters, determined on a case-by-case basis. If meetings are held, in compliance with the current Shelter in Place Order, and as allowed by the Governor’s Executive Order N-29-20 which allows for a deviation of teleconference rules required by the Brown Act, meetings will be held by electronic methods, and no in person attendance will be allowed.
Click on the links below to go to the agenda page for each body.
You may sign up to receive eNotfications when meeting agendas are posted.
- Bicycling, Transportation, and Street Safety Commission
- Civic Arts Commission
- Finance and Budget Commission
- Historical Resources Management Commission
- Human Relations Commission
- Natural Resources Commission
- Open Space and Habitat Commission
- Planning Commission
- Police Accountability Commission
- Recreation and Park Commission
- Senior Citizen Commission
- Social Services Commission
- Tree Commission
- Utilities Commission
- City/Chamber of Commerce 2x2
- City/Davis Downtown 2x2
- City/Davis Joint Unified School District 2x2
- City/Yolo County 2x2
- City/Yolo County/UC Davis 2x2x2
- City/Yolo County Visitors Bureau 2x2