City Services Online
The City of Davis is open for business, however, based on the recommendations provided by Dr. Ron Chapman, the Yolo County Health Officer, the City is taking precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus). These current guidelines have been issued through March 31, but that is subject to change.
The guidelines include social distancing, sanitizing protocols, canceling certain events and following public health guidelines, such as hand washing and covering coughs. To see the guidelines issued from the Yolo County Health Officer or the California Department of Public Health, use this link: https://www.yolocounty.org/coronavirus
In an effort to minimize person-to-person contact and follow the recommended social distancing recommendations, City staff can help by phone, email or on the web with many of your requests.
City Website www.cityofdavis.org – go to the City website to access phone numbers and emails for departments
- Building Inspection and Resale Forms : https://www.cityofdavis.org/city-hall/community-development-and-sustainability/building
- Business License Renewals: https://www.cityofdavis.org/city-hall/finance/business-license
- City Council and Commission Agendas online or sign-up for emails https://www.cityofdavis.org/city-hall/agendas
- Encroachment Permit Application: https://www.cityofdavis.org/city-hall/public-works-engineering-and-transportation/engineering/forms
- One-Time Payments, Autopay Transactions: https://www.cityofdavis.org/city-hall/finance/electronic-payments
- Parking Permits: https://www.cityofdavis.org/city-hall/police-department/parking-enforcement/parking-permits
- Parks & Community Services Websites for Classes, Facility Rentals https://www.cityofdavis.org/city-hall/parks-and-community-services and https://www.cityofdavis.org/city-hall/parks-and-community-services/parks-and-open-space
- Public Records Act Request/File Campaign/Personal Financial Disclosures https://www.cityofdavis.org/city-hall/transparency-portal