Davis Resident Survey 2019
The purpose of the survey was for the City to better understand resident satisfaction with City services and the quality of life in Davis, to poll about the renewal of a local sales tax and to explore preferred communication methods.
Key findings from the survey include:
- Voters are overwhelmingly satisfied with the quality of life in Davis as well as with City of Davis services.
- Respondents had a significant concern about housing availability.
- The electorate supports renewal of the City’s one percent sales tax.
- Residents feel that maintaining emergency response times and maintaining City infrastructure are critical priorities.
- The majority of those surveyed felt the City of Davis was moving in the right direction.