Historical Resources Management Commission
- Date: June 15, 2020 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Historical Resources Management Commission meets the third Monday of every month. In January and February, the Commission meets on the fourth Monday due to the Monday holidays.
NOTE: Commissioners, staff and the public will participate in this meeting via teleconference or otherwise electronically. This meeting is compliant with the Governor’s Executive Order N-29-20 which allows for a deviation of teleconference rules required by the Brown Act. In-person attendance will not be permitted.
REMOTE AUDIO AND VIDEO MEETING PARTICIPATION:
From a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device with high-speed internet: (If your device does not have audio, please also join by phone)
Click the link below to join the webinar:
Or Telephone: Webinar ID: 938 4500 6743
REMOTE PUBLIC COMMENTS:
1. Submit written public comments to HRMC@cityofdavis.org. Emails are distributed to Commissioners, Council Liaisons and staff. To ensure the Commission has the opportunity to review information prior to the meeting, send emails by 5:00 pm. on the meeting date.
2. Live remote public comments:
- Device with mic: Press the "raise a hand" button.
- Phone: Press *9 to indicate a desire to make comment.
The Chair or assigned staff will call you by name or phone number when it is your turn to comment. Speakers will be limited to no more than three minutes. Speakers will be asked to state their name for the record.