(530) 758-0204 FAX
(530) 757-5666 TDD
23 Russell Blvd., Suite 1
Davis, CA 95616
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The City Clerk coordinates the administrative activities of the City Council and all other legislative efforts; maintains and amends the Municipal Code; coordinates advisory boards and commissions activities; administers the City’s records management and retention system; and serves as the local Elections Official and coordinates municipal elections.
- Prepare Council Agendas and Minutes
- Assist Citizens with Inquiries
- Maintain Official and Historical Records for City
- Coordinate, Recruit and Train Commissions
- Implement Brown Act and Political Reform Act
- Undertake Research for Council
- Act as Local Elections Official
- Oversee Municipal Code
- Advocate for an open and fair political process.